Tuesday, April 5, 2011

December 25, 1983

December 25, 1983 Christmas Day Life seems such a useless title. If I stop I could lose my mind. So I lose you instead. Love’s not so bad. I’ve played around and feel in love. I’ve fooled around with some of the best. And I’ve found that when you take it seriously, you lose it. Love and pain are the same in this mixed up Computerized savage technology monopoly of a world. More than money, jewels, diamonds, pearls or gold more precious than life itself. I can’t deny, I won’t deny my love. Like a gift wrapped up in a mystery I will wait for love to come along. I will just wait for time to catch up to me. Are you free? Watch out! Killer at the wheel looking brave and bold. At what cost was control lost? Sometimes, most of the time, I admit, I slip into my own little world. Fantasy, reality, illusion, time, days and nights. So say the suicidal, high school drug dealer drop-out. I have grown, I have changed. If I could just not remember to forget about it. Fooled into love, fooled by love, fooled by her love. I am crazy man inside my own mind, with a lonely broken heart and soul. My face is turning blue and my eyes are filled from visions from hell. The only thing left to carry on with is the pain. You are not free. Spirits in books, voices on the radio / TV; the reality box. Demonic spirits, poltergeist, or just fears manifesting? Creativity, a form of communicating. An art form, mind control, sublime messages, synthetic life. Exploration, perspective, technology, reflections from the past. Knowledge, wisdom, or stupidity. What about virtues, and love, and freedom? The concept of time does not change but with time comes change. On the path with heart is the fear of pain. Through life comes pain and the knowledge of death. But life and death can never see eye to eye

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found this in my old journal. I did a little editing to it.